2017 Monash University Tennis Club Championships
Planning in progress, more information coming soon.
In the meantime, the last Club Championships was in 2013!
2013 Monash University Tennis Club Championships
September 15 - Mixed Doubles
September 21, 22 - Mens Doubles
September 22 - Womens Doubles
September 28, 29 - Mens Singles (Open and B grade)
September 29 - Womens Singles
All events round-robin sets with best-of-3-set semi finals & finals. Events start 12.15pm and continue until 6.00pm.
- Courts available for hitting from 12 noon.
- Wilson Australian Open tennis balls will be used for all matches.
- Trophies presented to all winners & runners-up (for events with at least 6 entries) at presentation night later this year.
- Round-Robin events either three 6-game sets or two 8-game sets, followed by finals.
- Men may only enter one of the Open or B singles events. Only players with WDTA senior grade of B or below are allowed to enter the B grade singles. If you don't have a WDTA grade or are unsure of your WDTA grade, please contact
- Not all matches will start 12.15pm. Draws & match times will be sent to players by email and/or SMS several days before events.
- Players not ready to start their match at the scheduled time will forfeit!!!
- Entry Fees for all events: Singles $15, Doubles $10 per player.
Entries close 6pm
September 8 (Mixed Doubles)
September 15 (Mens & Womens Doubles)
September 22 (Mens & Womens Singles)
Draws and Results
MENS OPEN SINGLES
MENS B SINGLES